HAve sore throat, cough. No medication till now. what to do?

Hi There

I have been feelin quite down and suffered a bad cough and sore throat for about 2 weeks now, i still have a cough buts no longer chesty more like a tickly cough. My throat again is still slightly sore when swolling but isnt like tonsilitus which i have had many times before i can still eat ect, feels more like a cut when swollenin and dry like theres no siliva. I feel slightly sick but not sure if its all the cough an wrnching. I then came out in a red very itchy rash 3 days ago, its appeared on my neck, arms chest, smochack bit on my back an groin/top of my thighs. Its blotchy an everywhere it hasnt affected my face but my face feels very sore an dry. Do you have any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013