HAve cracks on lips, fatigue, anxiety, weight gain. No medication. Is it vitamin B deficiency?

My sister is 51 and believe she may be going though menopause; however, she has cracks on both sides of her lips, extreme fatigue, mental cloudiness and anxiety along with weight gain. I thought she might be going through menopause (no period in 3-4 mos), but I thought cracked lip edges were indicative of a vitamin B deficiency. What do you think? She had lab work drawn 3 weeks ago and it was ok but she feels really bad.

Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013