H. pylori count is 180+, how high it is ?

I have had a blood test showing a 180+ H pylori count, how high is this?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum,
H. pylori infection occurs when a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori infects your stomach or the first part of your small intestine. You are having this Infection since it is confirmed by your Blood Test. In many people H. pylori infection causes no signs or symptoms and doesn't lead to any complications. But for others, H. pylori can lead to serious complications, such as ulcers and stomach cancer. Yo need to take antibiotics for a minimum if 14 days along with antacids.