Gynecomastia, puffy nipples. Reduced body fat, built muscle, tried herbal medication. Treatment?

Hi, I m 17 and I ve suffered from what I think is Gynecomastia for 2 years. It s not a huge case of enlarged breast tissue , but a case of puffy nipples . I ve tried exercise and have got my body fat below 10% and built muscle over my chest, it s defined but my nipples stand out. I ve also tried herbal medicines, such as, Tribulus Terrestris and Vitamin B6 . But Neither have worked. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012