Gyming regularly, to make body. Taking a good diet. Does eating more egg cause heat in the body?

Hi I am Ashish 25yr old from mumbai.My wieght is ok as per my height and Body mass. My weight is 60kg and height is 5.5 . I am doing gym reguraly and I dont want to take any protien powder while making my body. So I am taking 4 white egg and 1/2 ltr. milk after gym And about dinner i m doing the same 4 egg(yolk + white) by making omleete and milk. and in evening snack i generally eat omleete(2 egg) with brown bread. so is this diet proper or any change I need in my diet.I need your suggestion. I heard that eating more egg produce heat in body. is it true? Please suggest me ASAP.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012