Gutka eating habit. Unable to open mouth, jaws locked. Possibility of opening mouth after operation?

Myself harish gandhi , i am 38 year old , from long time i had chewing gutka and nuts eating bad habits, as of now i am unable to open my mouth till one finger , my jaw is locked inside . I discussed to some doctor’s in Chhattisgarh in india, ( dental surgan and plastic surgan) According to there advice mouth lips cutting is the only option , there is no other way If i will go through this operation, how much is possible to open the mouth as of now i can open only half finger. Which the best place for this surgery in india , Please send me right doctor name also with contact details As of now i don t have any hard copy of the reports , i will try to arrange it and send you soon Please contact me and help me soon REgards, Harish Gandhi ( ghanshyam 0000)
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013