Gurgling and rumbling in stomach, blood in stools, constipation, loss of appetite. Treatment?

Doctor, I m having gurgling and rumbling in my stomach , which feels unpleasant and causes slight constipation . I ve have had bloody stool in the past months, and these gurgling noises I have recently caught notice of... Haven t been of the best of excercise and diets . I m a 22 male, and lately I find it hard to eat regurally. Eating only dinner most days.. Thanks are the info and help you could provide.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013