Gums overlapped molar, swelling, soreness, had white spots. What is wrong?

My dentist last March 7 did a cut on my both gums because my gums overlapped on my molar. I have my braces adjusted too last week. The cutted gums started to become whitish the day after the minor surgery. My gums also swell and mouth sores started to appear on both cheeks. Gargled bactidol, started to take antibiotic too the day after. My palate last March 9 up to now started to hurt. My palate this morning hot little white spots. I really can t take it! Gargled bactidol again this morning. Please help me. The gums that we re cut still hurts. They are now color white and swollen.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013