Gums bleeding, bruising. Headaches, night sweats, appetite loss, constant cold, iron level less. Cure?

Have had bleeding gums, and easy bruising of late. I have also started getting really bad headaches and night sweats and for the past three days have lost my appetite. I am constantly getting sick with colds, flues and bronchitis and I am so tired all the time. My iron won t go up much it is currently sitting at 11. I just want to be well. I am currently studying my Bachelors of nursing and I really want to complete it. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013