Gums affected, having headaches due to bad tooth. How can I get relief?

yes i have a bad tooth its all gone up to the gum it started out hurting i keep oragel on it but now ive gotten where im having headaches and im soar around my eye and the top of my nose im coughing up alot of flem which i think is infection not sure though it just about makes me gag it taste and smells so bad havent benn to a dentist yet cant afford one .{My question is could this be infection and can it kill me?} i cant afford a dentist and yall want me to pay yall what is wrong with america today every thing has got to be about money but it aint. thanks anyway ill try to get help or answers elsewhere
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012