Gum wounds, bad breath, food particles get stuck there. Using sensodent-k toothpaste. Cure?

Hi. My gum is opened up little bit due to harsh gum massaging. Now sometimes food particles get stucked there and results in bad breath. Besides that, I do brush twice daily,do regular flossing and I take very good care of my teeth and gums. Because of that opened gum, I am facing bad breath. Please help me, using Sensodent- K toothpaste will help me to join that opened gum.(only at one lower last teeth in mouth). I would appreciate your help. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013