Gum ulcers, no bleeding, pain on applying pressure, swelling, pain while eating. Treatment?

I ve also recently noticed a hole in my gums. It s below my bottom teeth , directly over the jaw. When I press on the outside of my cheek, even lightly, it hurts. It hurts constantly, but even more if I do something like this. Or if I eat. My jaw and cheek have been hurting for several weeks but it s gotten nearly unbearable in the last couple of days. Also, my neck feels swollen, right below the jaw. It feels stiff. Only a couple of hours ago did I think to take a look inside my mouth where I found the hole in my gums. Maybe hole isn t the right word. Tear, maybe. A deep, elliptical tear. It looks clean, in a way. It s not bleeding , the edges look perfectly smooth....
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012