Gum infection with frequent bleeding post oral sex with a prostitute. Will PCR be conclusive?

Hello; i gave oral sex to a prostitute in Eastern Europe a month ago. Now i have gum infection ; and i have been getting bleeding gums of late. I had been suffering from gum pain and discomfort for the past few months; however i am not aware if there was bleeding of my gums at the time of my exposure; although it might have been infected back then since my dentist reckons that the infection has been there for a while. Even so, as i mentioned earlier; i am not sure if i had slight bleeding or not at the time of the exposure. I do not know the hiv status of the prostitute. what is level of my risk and what course of action should i take to remoce any shreds of doubt from my mind. Will a PCR test tomorrow be conclusive tomorrow; i.e. one month post exposure. Thanks in advance, as i am very tense and perturbed.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012