Gum hurts, cannot bite or chew. Severe deviated septum, sinusitis. Medication to stop pain ?

Hi how are you I have a quetion. My whole mouth started hurting 2 days ago. My gum hurt and I cannot bite or chew. I thought it was because of my bad teeth but when I did some research, I think I have some sinusitis . I have a severe deviated septum . On side of my nose looks like ita 90 percent blocked. The deviated septum is very obvious, You can clearly see the front part of the septum on the left side which makes it look like i dont clean my nose. I am in severe pain. Will have to do a septoplasty surgery for the pain to stop or can I just take medication. Thank you so much.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012