Guilty like thing under both arms, painful, excessive sweating. Reason and treatment?

i have developed two guilty like thing under both my arms and it pains a lot. i do sweat too much but i try to take regular baths. this is the second time this has happened. last time guilty was under my right arm and it subsided back itself in a week. its not the same this time. can u suggest me something regarding this situation?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
I suppose you are talking about something like a lump under the arms. It is possible due to superficial bacterial infection.

Please get yourself examined by a General Physician so that the cause can be concluded upon.

You may need a course of good antibiotic.

Get well soon.