Growth stopped, calcium stocked in bones. How to increase height?

I,m 24 years height is only 40 inches. I m just like a nurcery baby. In childhood my height was increased normally.but after 5 years old that was stoped. calcium was increased in my body & theese stocked in my bones.therefore my bones were very very strong .so my height increase was stoped.that is the doctor s opinion who I was checked. specially my legs & hands are short. I m well educated. atleast I can t got into bus alone. so I can t go any where alone. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz doctor help me. i m verry very helpless..................................
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013