Growth scan done. Concerned about short statured baby, brachycephaly, hydrocephaly, Down Syndrome?

I had a growth scan done yesterday at 36+4. My measurements were: BPD - 94th centile, HC - 25th centile, AC - 50th centile, and FL - 12th centile. I am not necessarily concerned about the short femurs because I am only 5ft 3in and my husband is 5ft 6in. It makes sense that we would have a short statured baby. However, the BPD being so large and combined with the HC being close to average worries me. Does this mean my son will have a large head? A round head? Do I need to worry about brachycephaly? Hydrocephaly? Down Syndrome? I m just confused and slightly scared. When I asked my doctor she said that nothing looked concerning with the measurements, and that they wouldn t worry about the femur measurements unless they were below the 5th centile. Help?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012