Growth on hip, eating kidney, left side pain, taken ibuprofen, acetaminophen not working. Suggestions?

I was told by my physician I have a growth on my hip that looks like it is actually eating at my kidney. I've had the left Side pain for a long time but in just the last two weeks it has gotten so severe I can't hardly take the pain. I don't take opiates so ibuprophen and acetaminophen isn't working so well. Have any thoughts.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Thanks for writing in to us.

You should be more concerned about the growth and its treatment than the pain relieving medication. The root cause of your pain lies in the possible growth. You must first get your growth evaluated and treated after detailed clinical workup. Pain killer medications will be given to you after clinical evaluation, starting with the less powerful ones.

Please talk to your doctor informing them of the intensity of pain you are having and they may give you opiates after consideration. Always take ibuprofen and acetaminophen in recommended doses and after food.

Hope this helps