Growth on back of head, nausea, dizziness, sweating at night.Infection?

Hi last month I got a growth on the back of my head near the center head and in line with the righ ear. It has not gone away. Over the past month I have felt nausea, dizziness and my glands in my ear and neck felt swollen and affected for the first week when the lump appeared. As time has gone by and for the past plus 2 weeks I have had night sweats the same time around 4am every night and my eyes get blurred from time to time. What is the problem, an infection of some sort? What can I do to stop the night sweats?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013