Growth of extra flesh in inner thigh, overweight, sweet heavily, burns, difficulty in walking

I have a small piece of extra flesh (2-3 mm radius,5-6 mm long)growth dangling in my inner (both) thighs. I am a little overweight , 59 years old male and sweat heavily between my thighs during summer. Is the extra flesh growth due to rubbing of the inner thighs? I am finding difficulty in walking as it burns when rubbed with each other.Any suggestion/advice or home remedy . I had the same growth in my arm pit with same effect but the flesh dried and dropped out by itself.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
hi can u plz send me the photo as it goes difficult to suggest some thing for you. It is definatly not flesh growth it may be lypoma. It is difficult to suggest some home remedy you plz show it to some surgen for best advice. By then just keep the area dry and apply some antifungal powder. bye and take care.