Growth inside jaw bone, sore on touching. Causes and treatment?

Hi my name is XXXXXX and I m 15 years old. I have a question about this wierd thing next to the left side of my jaw bone. It is to the inside of my jaw. It hurts sometimes when I m not touching it but it is sore to the touch. It has been like this for at least 3 months and I m not certain but it seems to have gotten bigger. It is fairly high up from the skin under my chin so I can t tell if it is solid or somewhat squishy. Also due to its position I cannot tell if it attached or seperate from my jaw bone. It is positioned to the centre of the left side of my jaw bone again not to the out side, but to the inner area of my jaw. I am very worried of the possibilities of what it can be. Your knowledge of what this thing could be would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012