Growth in the upper back of my thighs an buttocks with lots of black headed rashes

the upper back of my thighs an buttocks have these ingrowth which i think is the result of shaving the hair at these areas. the hair dsnt cme out henceforth but the area looks horrible..wth lots of black headed rashes .have tried steaming, scrubbing, brushing an even waxing.but the pores jst wont open up.the reast of my skin is pretty nice.but this area is so embarressing.please do help..aparajita the upper back of my thighs an buttocks have these ingrowth which i think is the result of shaving the hair at these areas. the hair dsnt cme out henceforth but the area looks horrible..wth lots of black headed rashes.have tried steaming, scrubbing, brushing an even waxing.but the pores jst wont open up.the reast of my skin is pretty nice.but this area is so embarressing.please do help..aparajita
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011