Growth in kidney, not doing biopsy. How to know if it is cancer or not?

Yes I have a growth on the meaty part of my right kidney they do not want to do a biopsy as they say it could seed out into the kidney. they first said it was two centimeters round now they are saying that it is four centimeters round they just want to take the mass out and wont know if it is cancer or not until a pathologist looks at it is this normal or am I just being used as a giinea pig and I just had a double bypass two weeks ago Every thing has a cost I guess lookig for answers so I guess I will just live with it. this country use to care about one another but now it is all about money thank s any ways
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012