thank you for your query.
Anal swellings or lumps are usually one of the following:
1. haemorrhoid (pile) - a swollen blood vessel that can hang outside the anus
2. skin tag - a harmless growth that hangs off the skin and looks a bit like a wart
- a painful collection of pus
4.a rectal prolapse
- where part of the rectum
(the end of the bowel) sticks out of the anus
- small, fleshy growths caused by a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
going by your symptoms it seems to be a hemorrhoid
which is a swollen blood vessel which hangs out.these are generally caused by proonged constipation
symptoms may include:
-bleeding after passing a stool (the blood will be bright red)
- pile may move down, outside of the anus (prolapse) and may need to be pushed back after passing a stool
-itchiness around the anus
1.Making lifestyle changes to keep your stools soft
2.Eating wholegrain bread and cereal and fruit and vegetables will increase fibre in your diet
3.drink plenty of water.
4. banding is a procedure where a very tight elastic band is put around the base of the haemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The haemorrhoid should fall off within seven days.
5.Surgery is also sometimes recommended to treat large haemorrhoids.
if you are still worried you can consult your surgeon for further evaluation.
wishing you good health