Growling sounds in my stomach. What can I do to reduce the sound ?

Ok so I keep getting this huge loud growling sounds from my stomach after eating . I am really tired of this since when im empty stomach im fine, but of course I have to eat. And this is where problems start, It seems that my stomach acids are not working properly. I need a solution to this and I know growling sounds are normal but mine are like huge, like if a monster was talking. I am very embarrassed when this sounds happen at school in quiet moments. What can I do to reduce the sound?
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011