Growling in stomach, gas, pain near chest after eating chicken outside. Reasons ?

I just ate chili chickenwith my friends at my local restraunt, but I m the only one that is experiencing this.I always get chili chicken at my local, but a week before that I had a fever . At first it felt normal, but a hour later my stomach started to growl a lot, and I felt extremely gassy, than I started having small pain on my stomach a near my chest . I ate the chili chicken at 1pm and now it is 11pm, my stomach still feel the same and not getting any better. The pain is really week but, I feel really gassy. Can you tell me what is happening judging from this? P.s I am 15 yrs old and I just starting going through puberty
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013