Growling in stomach. Have polymyalgia rheumatica. Taken steroids. What can it be?

I have been having these growling noises in my stomach and actually coming up my oesophogus into my throat for sometime now and they are getting worse. I am being investigated for lots of different things. I have polymyalgia rheumatica and take steroids together with Adcal Alendronic acid and Lansoprazole . I have blood tests regularly as I have an enormous amount of iron in my body. All this started last year - was perfectly OK before this. I have not got haemochromotosis but the haemotologist said that I am collecting iron because I am unwell! I have multiple urinary infections and have had a daily dose of macrobantin for 6 months but the urologist said come off but the infections have restarted! I thought maybe the noises was that there was a living something in me. I heard of somethinglike that years ago and I remember the girl who had the problem said she thought the worm (whatever is was) was talking to her! Maybe it is that that is causing all my other problems?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013