Growing wisdom tooth, sore area in mouth, swollen gums, sore throat. Medical attention required?

Hello yesterday my wisdom tooth was coming up and my mouth in that area was sore. Last night it turned into my gums being swollen on that side, sore throat on same side and this morning I can t open my mouth very much as it hurts so bad. Is there anything I can do to alleviate the pain, it woke me out of deep sleep and made me cry I was in such pain....I don t cry over boo boos. Its Sunday and I don t know if I should wait to see dentist tomorrow or have an. emergency call done?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013