Growing torus palete. Painful, loosening teeth. Have TMJ. Who should I see?

Hi. I have a large torus palete that is growing rapidly and has now accordianed on itself. The other side has also developed a canyon next to my teeth on the other side that I expect to do the same in time. There is now trapped skin(?) caught in the crease. I m running out of room for my tongue . The torus is very painful, as is the adjacent jawbone , and molars - two have them have started to loosen. All of this, added to my sever TMJ (which I am in pain management for - shots, muscle relaxers, fentanyal patch and oral narcotics) are making chewing almost impossible and due to my inability to open my mouth, more than an inch, without immediate and lasting pain makes the thought of surgery nightmarish. Is there anything that can be done to help me? How should I see? (I have been declined health issuance but will be elidigible for PCIP the begining of January.).
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012