Gross mucus in stool, pain, difficulty in passing motion, crystal methamphetamine user. How to cure?

with the past month I have noticed this gross mucus in my stool . It ranges in color from white to having a greenish tinge. Also It is difficult to pass bowel movements; it s painful and little comes out. Even when I do not have to use the restroom I am aware of the discomfort in my erm anus? Everytime I use the restroom even just to pee I feel this urge to poo along with a strainful discomfort in my anus, and there is always mucus when I wipe (from my bum) whether go number one or number two. I am a daily crystal methamphetamine user (intranasally) and have been for the past 7 months, but I quit for 3 weeks and just started again a few days ago. This problem actually started after I quit. I am a female age 24 5 3 normal weight was 115 lbs but I m currently only 100, but that is an improvement from the frightening 89 pounds I was about two months ago. Ever since I realized how thin I d become I ve been avidly eating even when not hungry- all healthy foods , tons of protein and also protein shakes , taking multivitamins, drinking more water, and sleeping more. I still feel hideous because I m so bony, but I m not losing weight anymore. I do intend to banish my addiction but it certainly is a struggle. I know the meth is terrible for me but for now (especially because I have stopped neglecting eating and sleeping) I just really want to know what this whole mucus and pain/discomfort business means. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  162 Awaiting Answer