Grommets removed after two days of insertion. Dizziness, roaring sound in ears. Will this improve?

Hi, 10 days ago I had grommets removed from my ears after only 2 days after insertion. I have been suffering from ETD for 6 months now. I found them impossible to cope with. The noise was unbearable and felt as though everyone was mumbling when they spoke to me. On top of that I had dizzyness and roaring sounds in my ears. I still feel dizzy and unbalanced and the tinnitus is quite loud. My hearing down and when i lesten to my own speech it sounds muffled. Will this improve? Also I am travelling overseas on 12apr. What do you say?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013