Groin, thigh soreness minutes after playing, pulled feeling, extreme fatigue, no improvement despite sufficient rest and medicines. Advise?

I play football/soccer on a weekly basis for a couple of hours and over the past 6/7 months I have developed a thing where after about 30 minutes into the game my thighs and groin get sore. It always feels like I ve pulled something.and then after the game over the next few days my thighs And groin will be agony. I m only 15 and the soccer I play is not for a team it is just a friendly kick about with my friends. But I feel as though im not enjoying myself because halfway through the game I have to slow down and I feel very fatigued due to this. I have tried many things to resolve the problem in the last couple of months, I consulted a doctor who gave me imflammatory tablets. I also took 6 weeks off of physical activities as well but the pain eventually came back. What could the problem be?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012

I have studied your case.
As per your history and symptoms there can be injury to abductor muscles or ligament.
I will advise you do MRI of hip and after consulting with your doctor you can do that.

Till time take analgesic and continue physiotherapy.
Diet rich in calcium and protein will help.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.