Groin pain, scan showed spondylolisthesis and S1. Could they have missed a hernia?

Six months ago I believed the pain in right grone was sciatic nerve I couldn t walk or drive Family Doc gave RX for swelling. Days later Cscan confirmed S1 is now stage 2 @ L5 is stage 3 and said I have DD also Spondylolisthesis . Thought a Spine Doc would help but he said after Xray I should go to Gastro Doc but wanted MRI. Checked with Family Doc. Who ordered Scan only to give oral Prednisone it helps me walk but I am still swelling in my stomach could they of miss a hernia or is this swelling four sizes my future
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012