Groin pain on right side due to running, pain on bending hips. Cure for pain?

I have had a groin pain on my right side for two years. I got it from running. I went to the doctor and physical therapy w no success. They couldn t put my legs in a position where I could feel the pain. However I feel the pain a lot when I do a side lunge. It hurts when the pain side is in the straight position. And when I do squats w dumbbells or no weight at all. It happens when my hips go down very far... I don t know what to do and would appreciate some direction. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013