Groin pain, difficulty in walking due to leg strain. Supplements without side effects?

my brother 37 years pain in left thigh join . mri scane took hip cup s blood vessels shrink so blood circulation affect so the pain is horrible. one week pain killer used then after familfriend recommed acupunture now he wont take pain killer . but dr told your bones weak. generally your health is weak. my brother feel thigh joints rub. if he is walk left leg strain he counld.t walk properly. pl refer amway supplements without side effecy
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012