Groin pain, bruise, neck to shoulder pain, cannot move. Worried about blood clot

a week ago i have so much pain in the upper right of my groin and it was unberable then a few days later i discover a small bruise where the pain was associatted. then 2 days ago i have pain from my neck down to my left back shoulder and i can t bearly move?? i m worried about blood clot I have been eating healthy and completely change my lifestyle and i do more exrecise and have lost weight?? Please tell me what kind of pain do i have, and what cause this pain???
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012