Groin muscles hurting after lifting heavy weights. Groin sore to touch, inflammation in the foreskin. Reason?

My job is phsically demanding a lot of twisting and moving carrying 40 to 50 lbs. I walk 3 miles plus a day at work and run recreationally. I recently started feeling muscles in the groin hurting that usually were subdued by stretching . Two days ago something happened and now the groin area hurts, sore to the touch, and am having inflammation in the foreskin of my penis . I have a fiancé and am sexually active with only her. This injury definitely happened at work. Are these muscles connected, and what could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013