Groin itch, swollen labia, tender nipples, nausea, tiredness, negative pregnancy test. Concerned

Hi, hope you re well. I started out with itching in my groin on Friday. I have never had thrush before but suspected that it could be that. I began treatment on Saturday with cream & a pessary however the problem is still ongoing. I now have a swollen labia . I have only had 1 sexual partner which is my husband. We have been together for 9 years. We started trying for a baby a month ago I have tender nipples, bouts of nausea and im tired. I tool a pregnancy test but it was negative. I have been tracking my ovulation for the past 3 weeks but negative. My period is due on 2 weeks. My main concern is the itching and burning. Its making me really irritable. There is no discharge just the need to rub for a couple of seconds of relief What could it be
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012