Groin, back pain post lithotripsy, calcium deposits in kidney lining. Treatment?

I have had several lithotripsy procedures. My most recent was three weeks ago and I am experiencing pain in my groin and back. It seems no matter what i do to get rid of the stones, I am contantly in pain. i was also told by my doctor that I have calcium deposits in the lining of my kidney that were too dangerous to get to. Im always suffering and I dont want to live off of pain killers but tylenol and motrin dont help.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012