Grinding teeth, pinching belly button. Given Zentel suspension. History of blastocyctis parasite. Side effects?

Hello I gave my seven year old non verbal daughter Zentel suspension, 15 minutes ago. She seems fine now but how soon do negative side effects occur, if any or how long before the medication starts to work. I live in a country where this medication is sold over the counter, most parents give it to their kid every six months, she has had blastocyctis parasite in the past I gave her the medicating because she has been constantly grinding her teeth and pinching her belly button
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012