Grey spots on shaft of penis, lighter when erect. On Depakote for seizures. What are these ?

On the shaft of my penis i have noticed a few spots that appear grey when it is flaccid. My entire penis is a different color than the rest of my skin. When erect the areas that have the spots become lighter and look like the rest of the foreskin . These spots cause no pain or problems and my body temp is normal here. The only medication i am taking is depakote for seizures. I am wondering what these spots are and if I should be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012