Grey spot in the eye floating with the eye movement. Using eye drops for lubrication. Any treatment options?

Hi Respected Doctor, I am seeing slight grey spot in right eye and very slight grey spot in left eye and this is obstacle to vision . This floating with eye movement. This is more noticed on white colour or looking at clear sky.I am at UK for next 3 months. I worried a bit. This is happening since 15 days. I started using eye drops to provide more lubrication . Could you please guide me in this front.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012