Grey hairs. Prescribed Melnora Gel, multivitamin Keraglo Eva tablets. Is Calcium Pantethonate tablet recommended?

Dear Sir/Maadam,
I have been prescribed Melnora Gel (Glenmark) for topical application on the scalp to treat/reverse graying hair. I understand that for it to be effective, the Melitane composition should range between 0.5% - 1%. But I am unable to
find out what the concentration is in Melnora Gel... its neither indicated on the packaging nor can I find it through online sources. Would you happen to have this information?

Separately I understand, taking calcium pantethonate tablets for reversing gray hair is recommended.... I have not been prescribed those but have been asked to take multivitamin Keraglo Eva tablets (IPca). Would you recommend I also take Calcium Pantethonate tablets? If yes... could you please recommend some?

Look forward to your response.

Riya

Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013