Grey hair, hair loss problem, advised Androanagen, Melnora hair gel. Will it help in reversing hair loss ?

I am 29 yrs old and am having grey hair/ hair loss problem for the last couple of years. 70-80% of hair near side burns and also the sides are greyed out now. Even my beard and chest hairs are greyed out to some extent. My dermatologist prescribed me to take androanagen for the next 3 months for hair growth and also to apply Melnora Hair gel(Melitane hair gel from Glenmark) once in a day for the next six months to treat the grey hair.

Does androanagen helps in reversing my hair loss. Also how successful is the Melnora hair gel. Does it really help me to reduce grey hair as suggested by my dermatologist. Will these product cause any adverse effect? Please advice me.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Jul 2013