Grey hair at 16, low bp, tiredness. Taking riconia G, fefol Z. Suggestions?

hi doctor
Hi doctor
I am a 22 year old girl facing varied health issues.
It is like my hair starting greying at the age of 16, which kept on increasing day by day....
Along with this, these days i am facing low BP issues as in it went down to 100 and 60...I m taking bayers' tonic, riconia G and fefol Z as suggested...I m feeling somewhat better after taking these medicines but still i dont feel as energetic as i used to be..U know i dnt have the strength to do small household chores......such kind of problems have been there for a very long time.....I really wanna get my energu i feel like a old women ..Please help me...
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013