Grey eyebrow hair post delivery, hormonal changes. Will eating Indian gooseberry help?

Hi this is XXXXXX. I just had a baby 10 Months back. I am 39 years old. After delivery I started noticing grey eyebrow hair. Is it happening because of hormonal changes? I started having grey hair on my head when I was in my 20 tees. But grey eyebrow has really got me tensed. Pls advise me what should I do. I have started having Indian gooseberry as someone advised me to have that for grey hair n also apply the juice of the same in the night.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  93 Awaiting Answer