Greenish yellow stools, loose motion, pus cells, Flagyl, Amikin, Fortum injected

Hi, my 5 weeks old daughter is suffering from loose motions since her birth. she passes 7-10 stools a day and color of the stool is green or greenish yellow. I got her Stool RE and it was confirmed that she had infection (puss cells seen in stool) then she was treated with 3 injectables ( flagyl ,amikin and fortum) for 5 days. But it was surprising to see that she didnt improve.Then her doctor shifted her to oral antibiotic plus gutcare sachet. This improved the stool color a little but didnt cure completely. please advice the way forward.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012