Greenish vaginal discharge, diarrhea. No STD. Other reasons?

I have had vaginal discharge for years, since I was a teenager. I haven t been feeling well since Tuesday. I have been feeling nauseous on and off since then, and have been suffering with painful gas. I have also have had diarrhea for a few days. I noticed today that my discharge with a bright greenish color, and sometimes yellow. My husband is my only sexual partner, and we haven t had sex in a few weeks. Neither of us have any sexual transmitted diseases. I have read that green discharge can be a result of that. Please help with any ideas that you might have. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013