Greenish vaginal discharge. Burning while urination. Pain after intercourse. Advice?

I am sexually active, but I haven t had many partners. Two to be exact. I work a lot, in the heat and constantly running around. During work is when I notice these symptoms whereaswhereas at ease I m fine, but constantly thinking about it. I ve been producing light green discharge that has a very strong, not foul. Then, I tend to get a burning sensation after I urinate. Finally, after sex with my boyfriend I tend to be in tremendous pain. Oh, and then a usual abdominal pain , as of now, but that may be due to me starting my period. I have been reading, but everything has the same symptoms. Yes, I will be visiting a doctor, I just want to know what may be happening.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012
The most common cause of green vaginal discharge is a sexually transmitted infection known as trichomoniasis. The discharge often has a foul odor and is typically more yellowish-green than pure green. Intercourse and urination may cause discomfort, and the genital area may be itchy.

Trichomoniasis can easily be diagnosed by microscopic examination of the discharge. Since it is transmitted sexually, tests for other infections, including gonorrhea and bacterial vaginosis, may be performed at the same time. Trichomoniasis, gonorrhea, and bacterial vaginosis are curable with appropriate antibiotic therapy. 
Consult tour doctor for tne diagnosis and treatment.