Greenish discharge in the incision after hip surgery. Having low grade fever. Did I&D. Reason?

I had hip surgery a month ago and one of the incisions wouldn t heal...then the other opened up as well and greenish discharge was coming out. This Thursday doctor opened up both incisions and did an I and D (?) I am so sore I can t walk without crutches. My doctor is referring me to an infectious disease dr because something (organism) is growing from the cultures. I was exposed to MRSA right after my surgery. My body temp sometimes a low grade fever but all day today it s been 96-97.2 what do you think is going on?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013